Back pain as we grow old became common to us; we become immune with that lightning vibe that crawls in our backs. According to research, people are prone to experience this in the morning rather than before sleeping at night despite the exhausted day; it is said that wrong sleeping position is one of the common reasons that causes back pain.
Usually, we see sleeping as the cure for any discomfort we are feeling, however, it is advisable that one should understand the importance of having a good sleep in order to get rid of the back pain. Successful sleep means waking up in the morning, feeling lighter and more relaxed than you were before you slept.
But how could we make a successful sleep? Do it with the right sleeping position. Listed are few of the things to note to prevent back pain and wake-up feeling renewed:
- Start the night with a not so round or arched back, just let your body lay in bed in a position that doesn’t stretch too much of your muscles or spine.
- The head should be in a position where you can breathe enough air and neck is not overly arched.
- Have your body positioned comfortably, you may have your legs straightened or slightly bent or until your back is positioned properly.
- If you are one of the many who sleeps at their sides, you tend to flex your legs and hips on this position. Your lower back will strain because your leg does not have support. You may insert a pillow between knees to avert back pain.
- Try lying on your back and if you feel some pain in this position insert a pillow underneath your knee and a thin towel or pillow at the back of the neck and slightly elevate it to align your body.
- To align the body is the best way to prevent back pain. When you’re lying on your stomach and feel a little pain at the back, you may insert a pillow underneath to align a bit.
Back pains are inevitable, it’s something we all would go through; Sleeping indeed would make us feel better, but we should remember the points given above to ensure a successful sleep. Load more..